Tuesday, August 4, 2009

At the Shopping Mall

Yesterday I went to the shopping mall, and I took my purple evil duck with me, then we had a surprise, we found a Cow from Cow Parade there I've seen this before when it was in another shopping mall. We took some pics with the cow, and look it's a really "carioca" cow. HAHA

Ps.: Look at the huge hamburguer behind the cow, it seems really yummy.


Just to you know we saw Public Enemies, with Johnny Depp on the movies it's a wonderful movie I had a lot of fun, well I love Johnny he is really smart, funny and beautiful. HAHA OK I stopped.

Before we took pics with the cow we found a panel with this beautiful photo of Pão de açúcar(sugar loaf), I couldn't go there with ducks yet, but I hope to go this weekend.
The ducks is really small in compare with the picture, but...
Oh, I want to saw thanks to my friend Cris that held my little duck wile I was taking the picture.
Quáck Kisses for all.

1 comment: