Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can ducks be in my nail?

Yes, they can. HAHA I just pint a duck in my nail and I think that's cute although I'm not an artist. I'm trying, next time will be better.Well, I'm just freaking out this week because of the school. And now I'm just getting crazy because my dad said me yesterday that he didn't but only 4 luxury ducks for me on my birthday, he bought FIVE! One of them haven't arrived on time, when his friend were on the States, and the Duck just got lost there for all this time [note: my birthday was on august 2], I become really sad: how can my spring duck is doing alone in a place that I don't know? But now I received good news, my duck is coming TODAY! I'm so excited :DDD Probably I'll get him this week.

Totally changing the subject, today I realized that I've never post a pic of all of my collection, and here it is:
You can see better if you click on it, but you can't see everything, it's really difficult to take a picture of all of them.


I finish here, but before I want to ask for my readers that let a comment on my post, because I want to see if you are liking my blog, and if I really have readers D:
Thanks all, Quack Kisses, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment