Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello everyone.

Okay, that's my first post and I'll talk a little about me.

My name is Clara, I'm 16 and I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, The wonderful city. It could seems strange but I live in Rio and don't like beaches. I study and I want to be a doctor for a living, I know that is really difficult, but it's amazing. I collect rubber ducks as hobby and I've never heard about anyone in Brazil who does it, it's really difficult to find rubber ducks in Brazil, I think Brazilians don't like them, whatever I LOVE them. In this moment I have about 85 ducks, and I've never count the duck accessories.

I think my English is not perfect but I try, and I'll not write in Portuguese because most of the rubber duck collectors know English.

That's all thanks for read.

Here is a picture of my first rubber duck, his name is Astolfo, he was named after a fictitious duck that a friend of mine read about I found him while I was cleaning my attic and It was love at the first time I looked him.
Quáck Kisses.


1 comment: